Stockholm (2018 film)
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Robert Budreau|
|Written by||Robert Budreau|
|Music by||Steve London|
|Edited by||Richard Comeau|
|Distributed by||Smith Global Media|
Stockholm is a 2018 American crime drama film written, produced and directed by Robert Budreau. It stars Ethan Hawke, Noomi Rapace, Mark Strong, Christopher Heyerdahl, Bea Santos and Thorbjorn Harr. The film premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival on April 19, 2018 and will be released on April 12, 2019 by Smith Global Media.
- Noomi Rapace as Bianca Lind
- Ethan Hawke as Kaj Hansson / Lars Nystrom
- Mark Strong as Gunnar Sorensson
- Christopher Heyerdahl as Chief Mattsson
|Award||Date of ceremony||Category||Recipient(s)||Result||Ref(s)|
|Canadian Screen Awards||31 March 2019||Best Adapted Screenplay||Robert Budreau||Pending|||
|Best Costume Design||Lea Carlson||Pending|
|Best Editing||Richard Comeau||Pending|
|Best Sound Editing||Lee Walpole and Thomas Huhn||Pending|
|Achievement in Hair||Peggy Kyriakidou||Pending|
|Achievement in Visual Effects||Fredrik Nord||Pending|
- Ford, Rebecca (January 27, 2017). "Berlin: Ethan Hawke, Noomi Rapace to Star in Thriller 'Stockholm". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved May 25, 2017.
- Raup, Jordan (March 7, 2018). "Tribeca 2018 Lineup Includes 'Disobedience,' 'The Miseducation of Cameron Post,' 'The Seagull,' and More". The Film Stage.
- Grobar, Matt (April 19, 2018). "Ethan Hawke & Noomi Rapace Learn True Meaning Of 'Stockholm' Syndrome — Tribeca Studio". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved March 16, 2019.
- Hipes, Patrick (January 27, 2017). "Ethan Hawke & Noomi Rapace To Star in 'Stockholm' – Berlin". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved May 25, 2017.
- McNary, Dave (January 27, 2017). "Berlin: Ethan Hawke, Noomi Rapace to Star in Thriller 'Stockholm". Variety. Retrieved May 25, 2017.
- "Stockholm (2018)". Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango Media. Retrieved May 31, 2018.
- "Stockholm". Academy of Canadian Cinema & Television. Retrieved 16 March 2019.
|This article about a 2010s thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|