|Look up stone cold in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stone Cold may refer to:
- Stone Cold Steve Austin (born 1964), American actor and retired professional wrestler
- Stone Cold (Swindells novel), a 1993 young-adult novel by Robert Swindells
- Stone Cold (Parker novel), by Robert B. Parker, turned into a series of television movies
- Stone Cold (Baldacci novel), a novel by David Baldacci
In film & TV:
- Stone Cold (1991 film), an action film starring Brian Bosworth
- Stone Cold (2005 film), adaptation of the Parker novel, and first in the Jesse Stone (character) television movie series
- Stone Cold (television series), 1997 adaptation of Swindells's novel in the UK
- "Stone Cold" (Demi Lovato song), a 2015 song by Demi Lovato from Confident
- "Stone Cold" (Jimmy Barnes song) a 1993 song by Jimmy Barnes, from Heat
- "Stone Cold" (Rainbow song), a 1982 song by British rock band Rainbow, from Straight Between the Eyes
- "Stone Cold", a song by HammerFall from Glory to the Brave
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stone Cold.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.