Strange Cargo Hinterland
|Studio album by Strange Cargo|
|Strange Cargo chronology|
Hinterland is an album by electronic instrumentalist William Orbit, under the alias Strange Cargo. It is the fourth in a series of similarly themed albums: Strange Cargo, Strange Cargo II, and Strange Cargo III.
- "Million Town"
- "She Cries Your Name"
- "Montok Point" (with Joe Frank)
- "Kiss of the Bee"
- "El Ninjo"
- "Crimes of the Future"
- "The Name of the Wave"
- "Say Anything"
- "Lost in Blue"
- "The Last Dream of Lucy Mariner"
Use in other media
"The Name of the Wave" was used in the soundtrack of the 2015 documentary Amy about the late singer-songwriter Amy Winehouse. It is the only track in the film neither by Winehouse herself nor by film composer Antônio Pinto, who scored the film.
- "Hinterland - William Orbit, Strange Cargo : Songs, Reviews, Credits, Awards : AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved 16 May 2013.
- "Hinterland: Amazon.co.uk: Music". Amazon. Retrieved 16 May 2013.
- "Strange Cargo Discography at Discogs". Discogs. Retrieved 16 May 2013.