Strangefolk is the third album by Kula Shaker, the first album since the band reformed. The album has received mixed reviews since its release. It entered the UK charts at number 69. Strangefolk was produced in collaboration with an all-star team of hit makers and Grammy winners, including Tchad Blake (Peter Gabriel, Crowded House), Sam Williams (Supergrass) and Chris Sheldon (The Foo Fighters, Pixies).
- "Out on the Highway" 3:53
- "Second Sight" 3:42
- "Die for Love" 3:24
- "Great Dictator (Of the Free World)" 3:10
- "Strangefolk" 1:27
- "Song of Love / Narayana" 5:30
- "Shadowlands" 4:09
- "Fool That I Am" 3:53
- "Hurricane Season" 6:03
- "Ol' Jack Tar" 3:36
- "6ft Down Blues" 3:53
- "Dr. Kitt" 4:00
In addition, all editions of the album feature at least one bonus track. The bonus tracks available on different releases of the album are as follows:
- "Persephone" 4:40 (bonus track on the Japanese edition, the US edition and UK / Europe CD release)
- "Super CB Operator" 3:10 (bonus track on the Japanese edition, the US edition and UK / Europe digital release)
- "Wannabe Famous" 3:30 (bonus track on the Japanese edition only)
- Alonza Bevan - bass, vocals, acoustic guitar
- Paul Winter-Hart - drums
- Crispian Mills - lead vocals, guitar, harmonica
- Harry B. Broadbent - piano, Hammond organ, vocals
- All songs written by Mills/Bevan, except "Song of Love / Narayana" published by EMI / Hit & Run Music.
- In Crispian Mills' BBC Radio 2 interview on Monday 10 September 2007, he confirmed that Strangefolk was originally the working title for their 1999 album Peasants, Pigs and Astronauts.
- "Song of Love / Narayana" incorporates elements from the tracks "Narayan" and "Climbatize," both from The Prodigy's The Fat of the Land. Mills co-wrote Narayan and also contributed vocals on it.