|Evgeny Bobylev (Chairman)
Vladimir Kartashian (CEO)
OAO Stroytransgaz is a Russian engineering construction company in the field of oil and gas industry. The company was founded in 1990. It was originally a subsidiary of Gazprom, but now controlled by Gennady Timchenko though his Volga Group SICAV SIF SA fund. The company has been added to the Specially Designated Nationals List on the US Department of the Treasury site because of connections to the 2014 Crimean crisis.
The company is involved in the engineering and construction of pipeline systems, oil and gas production facilities, underground gas storages, power stations, as well as civil and industrial structures and facilities. In addition to Russia, the company is active in the CIS countries, in the Middle East, Turkey, India, Algeria, Germany and Greece. It is involved in the construction of the Arab Gas Pipeline, the Taweelah–Fujairah gas pipeline, and the Central Asia–China gas pipeline.
- "25% of oilfield service companies "Geotech Holding acquired fund Timchenko". Rusmergers. 2010-03-04. Retrieved 2011-11-14.
- "Ukraine Related Designations". US Department of the Treasury. 2014-04-28. Retrieved 2014-04-28.
- "Stroytransgaz begins work on Taweelah Fujairah gas pipeline". SteelGuru. 2009-03-13. Retrieved 2009-03-18.
- "Stroytransgaz awarded 324 km long Arab Gas Pipeline". SteelGuru. 2005-10-09. Retrieved 2009-03-18.
- "Russian contractor wins tender for portion of Turkmenistan-China gas pipeline". International Herald Tribune. 2008-02-19. Retrieved 2009-03-18.