|Look up suck in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Suck may refer to:
- Suction, the creation of a partial vacuum or region of low pressure
- River Suck, a river in Ireland
- Suck Run, a stream in Ohio
- Suck (film), a 2009 vampire musical-comedy
- Suck.com, a satire and editorial web site
- Suck (band), a South African hard rock group
- "Sucks" (song), a song by KMFDM
- Suck, a 2003 album by The Revs
- "Suck", a song by Pigface from Gub
- "Suck", a song by Shriekback from Jam Science
- Suck, a drummer for the 1990s Japanese punk band Teengenerate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suck.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.