Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up suck in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Suck may refer to the use of suction to create a partial vacuum or region of low pressure. Suck may also refer to:
- Suck, a drummer for the 1990s Japanese punk band Teengenerate
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Suck (band), a South African hard rock group
- Suck, a 2003 album by The Revs
- "Sucks" (song), a song by KMFDM
- "Suck", a song by Pigface from Gub
- "Suck", a song by Shriekback from Jam Science
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suck.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.