(Redirected from Suicide (book))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up suicide or suicided in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Suicide is the act of intentionally ending one's own life (and can be a noun for a person who has died by suicide).
Mass suicide is a form of suicide, occurring when a group of people simultaneously kill themselves.
Suicide may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment and media
- Suicide (wrestling), a professional wrestling persona, used by multiple professional wrestlers
- Suicide (game), a type of street game that involves the bouncing of a ball against a wall
- Suicide (Durkheim book), an 1897 case study on suicide by French sociologist Émile Durkheim
- Suicide (novel), a 2008 short novel by Edouard Levé
- Suicide (Suvorov book), a 2001 book by Viktor Suvorov
- Suicide (band), an American punk band intermittently active since the early 1970s
- Suicide (Sweet Water album), a 1999 album by American rock band Sweet Water
- Suicide, a 2010 mixtape by American rapper Lil Scrappy
- Suicide, it's a suicide, a hip hop meme
- "Suicide", a song by The Devin Townsend Band from the 2003 album Accelerated Evolution
- "Suicide", a song of the self-titled 2005 EP Adler's Appetite
- "Suicide", a song by Thin Lizzy from the 1975 album Fighting
- Aokigahara (also called the Suicide Forest), in Japan
- Suicide Hill (Montana), a mountain in the U.S. state of Montana
- Animal suicide, suicide in animals concerns self-destructive behavior of various species in the animal kingdom
- Suicide (b-boy move), a breakdancer's sudden drop to his or her back
- Suicide, a trick with the diabolo juggling prop, in which the player lets go of one hand and spins the diabolo freely
- A basketball drill that involves running back and forth from various points on the court
- "Suicide Is Painless", a song from the movie and television series M*A*S*H
- Suicide Silence, an American deathcore band active since 2002
- The Suicide (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suicide.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.