From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Meaning||"one with beautiful eyes"|
|Region of origin||India|
- Sulochana Brahaspati (born 1937), Indian vocalist of Hindustani classical music
- Sulochana Chavan (born 1933), Marathi singer known for singing lavanis
- Sulochana Gadgil (born 1944), Indian climatologist, mathematician, meteorologist and oceanographer
- Sulochana Latkar (born 1928), actress in Marathi and Hindi cinema, often billed simply as Sulochana
- Sulochana, stage name for Ruby Myers (1907–83), an Indian Jewish silent film star
- Sati Sulochana (1921 film), a silent Marathi film directed by G.V. Sane
- Sati Sulochana, the first 1934 Kannada-language "talkie", directed by Y. V. Rao
- Sati Sulochana (1961 film), Telugu film directed by Rajanikanth Sabnavis, starring N. T. Rama Rao
- Sati Sulochana (1969 film), directed by S. N. Tripathi
- Sulochana, an epic poem by Nepali author Laxmi Prasad Devkota
- Sulochana (Ramayana), the daughter of Shesha, married to Indrajit, in the Hindu epic Ramayana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sulochana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.