From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sulzberger is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Arthur Hays Sulzberger (1891–1968), publisher of The New York Times from 1935 to 1961
- Mayer Sulzberger (1843-1923), Philadelphia judge and Jewish communal leader
- Cyrus Leo Sulzberger II (1912–1993) American journalist, diarist, and non-fiction writer. The New York Times's lead foreign correspondent during the 1940s and 1950s.
- Marcel Sulzberger, (1876–1941) Swiss composer, pianist and music author.
- Jacob Sulzberger, Swiss engineer who was an expert in Mills.
|This page lists people with the surname Sulzberger. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|