|Look up sumo, Sumo, or SUMO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sumo is a form of wrestling.
Sumo may also refer to:
- Suggested Upper Merged Ontology, a foundation ontology for a variety of computer information processing systems
- SUMO protein, small ubiquitin-like modifier
Arts and entertainment
- Sumo, a character on Clarence (2014 TV series)
- SuMo, abbreviation for the Pokémon Sun and Moon video games
- Sumo (album), an album by The Superjesus
- Sumo (band), an Argentinian band
- Sumo (book), a book by Helmut Newton
- Sumo (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Sumo Digital, a developer of video games
- Sumo (video games), a genre of games based on the sport
- Sumo citrus, a marketing name for the Dekopon mandarin in the United States.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sumo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.