From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sumo, Sumo, or SUMO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sumo is a form of wrestling.
Sumo may also refer to:
- Sumo (people), a people of Central America
- Sumo (video games)
- Sumo (comics), a character in Marvel comics
- Sumo (immature best friend of Clarence and Jeff (new best friend of Clarence)) a character on Clarence (2014 TV series)
- Sumo (band), an Argentinian band
- Sumo (album), an album by The Superjesus
- Sumo (book), a book by Helmut Newton
- SuMo, abbreviation for the Pokémon Sun and Moon video games
- SUMO, Suggested Upper Merged Ontology
- TATA Sumo, a vehicle manufactured by TATA Motors
- SUMO protein, small ubiquitin-like modifier
- Sumo Digital, a developer of video games
- SUMO, a Superconducting Microwave Oscillator
- Sumo, Indonesia, a subdistrict in Yahukimo Regency, Papua
- The (literally German Center for Aerospace Travelling) DLR's Simulator of Urban MObility, an Open Source software for modeling vehicular traffic.
- Sumo Citrus, a marketing name for the Dekopon mandarin in the United States.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sumo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.