|Industry||Solar photovoltaics equipment|
|Headquarters||Mill Valley, California, |
|Services||Designer and manufacturer|
SunLink Corporation is a privately owned company headquartered in Mill Valley, California which designs, manufactures and delivers renewable energy solutions including: tracker, fixed-tilt and roof photovoltaic mounting systems for commercial and utility-scale installations; solar project installation and O&M services; and project intelligence software that offers energy project analytics and remote energy asset controls (SCADA).
SunLink's Warehouse and Training Center is located in San Leandro, California. Product design, testing and some fabrication take place in California. Manufacturing is done in the United States and China.
The company does R&D work in the areas of seismic and wind engineering. Partners include the Boundary Layer Laboratory at the University of Western Ontario and structural engineering firm Rutherford & Chekene SunLink also conducted extensive seismic testing for two of its roof mount systems at UC Berkeley’s Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center Shake Table
- "SunLink Expands Signature PowerCare Service Offerings | Business Wire". www.businesswire.com. Retrieved 2016-07-19.
- "SunLink VERTEX Project Intelligence Platform now Available in the App Store | Business Wire". www.businesswire.com. Retrieved 2016-07-19.
- Wind Tunnel Testing Reveals Challenges and Opportunities for Rooftop Solar Arrays. SunLink White Paper. (09/2011).
- U.C. Berkeley’s PEER Center Hosts Shake Test for Alternative Solar Racking System. ENR California. (03/2012).
- SunLink Shakes Up the Solar Industry. LinkUp. (03/2012).