|Patake (song), Sandal, Jaani tera Naa|
|Awards||Best Debut Female Vocalist at PTC Punjabi Music Awards|
Sunanda Sharma is an Indian playback singer and film actress. She made her debut with the song "Billi Akh". Sharma also recently began her acting career in the film Sajjan Singh Rangroot with co-stars Diljit Dosanjh and Yograj Singh. Sunanda Sharma started her Bollywood career with "Tere Naal Nachna" song.
Sunanda Sharma started her career by singing cover songs and uploading video recordings to YouTube. After growing in popularity, she eventually released her debut single, "Billi Akh". One of her songs “Jaani Tera Naa”, released in 2017, has been viewed over 261 million times on YouTube.
|2017||Jaani Tera Naa|
|2018||Tere Naal Nachna||with Badshah from Nawabzaade |
|2019||Poster Lagwa Do||with Mika Singh from Luka Chuppi |
|2019||Nanki Da Veer|
|2018||Sajjan Singh Rangroot||Pankaj Batra||Jeeti Kaur||Punjabi||Debut film |
- Desk, ABP News Web. "Diljeet Dosanjh's Heroine posted the definition of Punjabi poet type pictures, changed the definition of hotness" (in Hindi). Retrieved 24 February 2018.
- "Sunanda Sharma". Gaana.com. Retrieved 27 February 2018.
- "Jaani Tera Naa (New Punjabi Song) by Sunanda Sharma | Official Video". Chandigarh Metro. 13 September 2017. Retrieved 27 February 2018.
- "Punjabi celebrities who rose to fame via YouTube". m.timesofindia.com. Retrieved 15 July 2018.
- "Come bullet, not crackers" (in Hindi). Retrieved 15 March 2018.
- "Koke by Sunanda Sharma (New Punjabi Song 2017) | Official Video Out". Chandigarh Metro. 14 November 2017. Retrieved 27 February 2018.
- "'Tere Naal Nachna': Sunanda Sharma makes her Bollywood singing debut in 'Nawabzaade' - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 15 July 2018.
- "Nawabzaade song 'Tere Naal Nachna' shows Athiya Shetty grooving to Badshah's tunes- Entertainment News, Firstpost". Firstpost. Retrieved 15 July 2018.
- "Nawabzaade: Athiya Shetty Grooves To The Tunes Of Badshah's Tere Naal Nachna". NDTV.com. Retrieved 15 July 2018.
- "Luka Chuppi Song Poster Lagwa Do Kartik Aaryan Kriti Sanon Recreate Akshay Kumar Song Video". Indian Express. Retrieved 30 January 2019.
- "Diljit Dosanjh says trying to dub 'Rangroot' in Hindi, English". Zee News. 11 February 2018. Retrieved 27 February 2018.
- "WATCH | First trailer of Diljit Dosanjh-starrer 'Sajjan Singh Rangroot' is out". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 25 March 2018.