From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sunburst in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sunburst is a graphic design term for the pattern seen in fanlights and other architectural elements.
Sunburst may also refer to:
- Sunburst (symbol), a rayed solar symbol or rayed halo
- Airmass Sunburst, ultralight aircraft
- Sunburst (finish), a type of finish for musical instruments
- Sunburst (dinghy), a dinghy sailing boat
- Sunburst (comics), two DC Comics superheroes
- Sunburst, Montana, a town in Montana, United States
- Sunburst Award, a Canadian science fiction award
- Sunburst (film), a 1975 American film directed by James Polakof
- Sunburst, the nickname of the 40th Infantry Division (United States)
- Sunburst (EP), a 1990 EP by Chapterhouse
- Sunburst (Magic: The Gathering), an ability used in the Magic: The Gathering card game
- Sunburst, a weapon in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
- Sunburst, a novel by Phyllis Gotlieb
- Sunburst, a common name for plants in the genus Pseudobahia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sunburst.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.