Sunnyslope, Butte County, California
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||548 ft (167 m)|
Sunnyslope was described in 1977 as "an early land colony real estate development". In 2007, Sunnyslope had an estimated population of 20, and was noted as one of 51 "fire threatened communities" in rural Butte County.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Sunnyslope
- Zentmyer, George A.; Thorn, William A.; Burns, Robert M. (1963). "The Duke Avocado" (PDF). California Avocado Society 1963 Yearbook. 47: 28–36.
- Yearbook of the California Avocado Society for the Year 1950. California Avocado Society. 1950. pp. 6, 16.
- Dunn, Forrest D. (1977). "Butte County Place Names". Association for Northern California Records and Research.
- "Butte County Multi-Jurisdictional All Hazard Pre-Disaster Mitigation Plan" (PDF). County of Butte, California. 2007.