Sydor or Sidor may refer to:
- Alison Sydor, Canadian cross country mountain cyclist
- Darryl Sydor, Canadian professional ice hockey defenceman
- Dmytro Sydor, Ukrainian/Rusyn priest and political activist
- Christian Sidor, paleontologist
- Karol Sidor, far right Slovak nationalist politician
- Sydor, Sidor, Sydir, an East Slavic given name, variation of Isidore
- SIDOR, a Venezuelan steel corporation
- Sydor, an Elfquest character
- a nickname of Aleksandr Sidorenko, Soviet swimmer
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sydor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.