||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Headquarters||Airport City, Israel|
|Founder: Israel Lifshitz, CEO Sarah Lahav|
|Products||SysAid, an all-in-one IT Help Desk software|
SysAid Technologies (formerly Ilient) is an international company founded in 2002 that develops and provides IT Service Management software. SysAid Technologies is a privately owned company, founded by Israel Lifshitz (also founder of NUBO Software).
Corporate headquarters are located in Airport City, Israel, near Tel Aviv. In June 2010, the company opened an additional office in Sydney, Australia. In May 2012, they opened another office in Brazil, South America. SysAid's products are now used in more than 100,000 organizations worldwide in numerous industries, including: healthcare, retail, education, financial services, manufacturing, aviation, and food/beverages.
SysAid is a software system for IT professionals, however SysAid has also been deployed and used by other industry professionals, such as municipalities and insurance companies.
The Product and its Features
||This section contains content that is written like an advertisement. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
SysAid is an IT service management software designed to help automate a company's processes for help desk support, including hardware configurations, asset management, software licenses, tasks & projects, mobile device management (MDM), and more. SysAid is available on an In-House or Cloud (SaaS) platform, and in Free, Pro, Enterprise, Education, and MSP editions. The administrator interface is currently available in 10 languages.
A notable feature of the software is IT Benchmark, a dynamic measurement tool that SysAid developed that translates the raw data of IT activities into meaningful and useful information. The tool enables administrators to analyze and evaluate their current IT statistics to that of previous data, as well as compare individual statistics with thousands of other IT departments worldwide.
Other features include the End-User Portal, a Manager Dashboard, Remote Control, IT Knowledge Base, ITIL Package (configuration management database (CMDB), Priority Matrix, Change Management, and Problem Management), SLA/SLM tools, Live Chat, monitoring tool, Password Services, multi-company support, and a report building wizard to create customized reports.
SysAid has been awarded with Pink Elephant’s PinkVERIFY™ v3.1 status  verifying that SysAid is in alignment with ITIL processes, specifically for: Change Management, Incident Management, and Problem Management.
- "SysAid Company Profile". LinkedIn.
- "Service Management Software Vendor Enters Australian Shores". ARNnet.com. June 17, 2010.
- "Managed Services: Brazil Is Next Big Market". MSPmentor. May 30, 2012.
- "SysAid Surpasses 60,000 Customers". TMCnet.com. February 16, 2010.
- "SysAid Reaches a Milestone: 100,000 Deployments". visual.ly. June 2012.
- "SysAid’s IT Help Desk Software Selected by the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)". TMCnet. Nov 8, 2011.
- "Help for the Help Desk". American Banker. Nov 1, 2011.
- "Swissport selects SysAid for U.S. IT". American Shipper. Aug 1, 2012.
- "SysAid Conquers Final Frontier Of Asset Management With Integrated Mobile Device Management Capabilities". Field Technologies Online. Oct 15, 2012.
- "Johns Hopkins University Selects SysAid to Manage IT Help Desks and Asset Inventories". eCampus News. July 19, 2012.
- "SysAid Help Desk". Softpedia.
- "SysAid IT Benchmark Survey Shows: Automating IT Helpdesk Is Top Trend". Contact Professional. May 11, 2010.
- "SysAid Adds SLA/SLM Module, Over 130 Features in 7.0". TMCnet.com. May 27, 2010.
- "SysAid Delivers Integrated Live Chat into Help Desk". DestinationCRM.com. December 10, 2009.
- "PinkVERIFY 3.1 Toolsets". Pink Elephant. May 2012.