The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
Vikram Pandit, chairman|
Andrew M. Rosenfield, CEO
Number of employees
TGG Group is the holding company for three units: TGG, its core consulting and advisory division; The Greatest Good, a consulting business serving non-profit organizations; and, TGG Ventures, an innovation and co-venturing arm. TGG is a consulting firm that heavily relies on behavioral economics and data analysis.
Notable current and former employees
- Vikram Pandit, chairman
- Andrew M. Rosenfield, CEO
- Steven Levitt, co-founder
- Daniel Kahneman, co-founder
- Gary Becker, co-founder
- Amee Kamdar, co-founder and former managing partner
- Lewis B. Kaden, senior advisor
- Daron Acemoglu, academic affiliate
- Max H. Bazerman, academic affiliate
- Raj Chetty, academic affiliate
- Atul Gawande, academic affiliate
- Edward Glaeser, academic affiliate
- David Laibson, academic affiliate
- Nathan Myhrvold, academic affiliate
- Emily Oster, academic affiliate
- Steven Pinker, academic affiliate
- Lisa Randall, academic affiliate
- Jesse Shapiro, academic affiliate
- Richard Thaler, academic affiliate
- Cass Sunstein, academic affiliate
- Sudhir Venkatesh, academic affiliate
- Elke U. Weber, academic affiliate
- Campbell, Dakin (30 April 2014). "EX-Citigroup CEO Pandit Named Chairman of TGG Consultants". Bloomberg. Bloomberg LP. Retrieved 8 May 2014.
- Braithwaite, Tom (1 May 2014). "Pandit links up with Freakonomics author". FT.com. The Financial Times Ltd. Retrieved 8 May 2014.
- Strahler, Steven R. (3 December 2012). "40 Under 40: 2012". Crain's Chicago Business. Crain Communications, Inc. Retrieved 8 May 2014.