From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TNL may refer to:
- Lenakel language, spoken in Vanuatu
- National Liberal Youth (Romania) (Romanian: Tineretul Național Liberal), the youth organisation of the National Liberal Party of Romania
- Ternopil Airport, serving Ternopil, Ukraine
- TNL TV, a television channel in Sri Lanka
- Toronto Northern Lights, a Toronto, Ontario-based men's chorus
- Tramway de Nice et du Littoral, a public transportation system in Nice, France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TNL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.