This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Launched||21 June 1993|
|Owned by||Telshan Network|
|Slogan||We're Worth Watching|
|Broadcast area||Sri Lanka|
|Headquarters||7B Tower Building, 25 Station Road, Colombo 04|
|UHF (Badulla)||Channel 21|
|UHF (Avissawella)||Channel 26|
|UHF (Bambalapitiya)||Channel 21|
|UHF (Hantana)||Channel 26|
|UHF (Piliyandala)||Channel 3|
|UHF (Karagahatenna)||Channel 11|
|UHF (Gongala)||Channel 26|
|UHF (Nuwara Eliya)||Channel 4|
|UHF (Ratnapura)||Channel 26|
Channel 11(sealed by the Telecommunications Regulatory Commission of Sri Lanka )
|TV Lanka Digital TV||Channel 4|
|Dialog TV||Channel 11|
|Dish TV||Channel 2511|
|Lanka Broadband Networks||Channel 146|
|PEO TV||Channel 13|
TNL TV is an English- and Sinhala-language television station in Sri Lanka, owned by Telshan Network. Launched in 1993, TNL TV was one of Sri Lanka's first privately owned television channels. Shan Wickremesinghe, the chairman of Telshan Network, is the brother of Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe.
This section does not cite any sources. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
TNL TV is available on free-to-air on analog terrestrial transmission via:
- UHF channel 21 in the Badulla area
- UHF channels 3/21 in the Colombo area
- UHF channel 26 in the Kandy area
- UHF channel 3 in the Kurunegala area
- UHF channel 11 in the Matale area
- UHF channel 26 in the Matara area
- UHF channel 4 in the Nuwara Eliya area
- UHF channel 26 in the Ratnapura area
TNL did not broadcast any international cricket tournaments until 2016. The first hosted broadcast was for the 2016 Asia Cup tournament from 24 February, 2016 to 6 March, 2016. But, due to technical problems and coverage issues, many complaints came about the rights of broadcasting cricket matches. Initially, the cricket rights were given to Sri Lanka Rupavahini Corporation to broadcast the tournament, but now it is thought that the 2016 ICC World Twenty20 will be broadcast on the Sri Lanka Rupavahini Corporation and the Asia Cup will be broadcast on TNL.
- "Telshan Networks". tnltv.lk. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "TNL, Owned By PM's Brother, Awarded Asia Cup Telecast Rights: Cricket Fans Complain Of Poor Coverage". Asian Mirror. 21 February 2016. Retrieved 22 February 2016.
- "ක්රිකට් සජීවි විකාශණය අගමැති සොහොයුරාගේ TNL නාලිකාවට." Lanka C News. Retrieved 22 February 2016.
- "අාසියානු කුසලානය TNL වෙතින්". Neth FM. Archived from the original on 24 February 2016. Retrieved 22 February 2016.
- "ආසියානු කුසලානය TNL ඔස්සේ". ADA.lk. Retrieved 22 February 2016.
|This article about a television station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|