Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tajik, tadjik, or tojik in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tajik, Tadjik or Tadzhik may refer to:
- Someone or something related to Tajikistan
- Tajiks, an ethnic group in Tajikistan, Afghanistan and Uzbekistan
- Tajik language, the official language of Tajikistan
- Tajik (surname)
- Tajik cuisine
- Tajik music
- Tajik, Iran, a village in North Khorasan Province, Iran
- Sarikoli language, spoken by Tajiks in China and officially referred to as the Tajik language in China
- The Arabic-schooled, ethnically Persian administrative officials of the Turco-Persian society
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tajik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.