From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tajik, tadjik, or tadzhik in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tajik, Tadjik or Tadzhik may refer to:
- Someone or something related to Tajikistan
- Tajiks, an ethnic group in Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Iran, Pakistan, Russia and China
- Tajik language, the official language of Tajikistan
- Tajik (surname)
- Tajik cuisine
- Tajik music
- Tajik, Iran, a village in North Khorasan Province, Iran
- Sarikoli language, spoken by Tajiks in China and officially referred to as the Tajik language in China
- The Arabic-schooled, ethnically Persian administrative officials of the Turco-Persian society
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tajik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.