Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Organization
|Industry||• Financial Services.
• Auditing & Accounting.
• Intellectual Property.
• Education & Training.
• Project Management.
• Technical Translation.
• Information Technology.
|Headquarters||HQ in Amman ; operating in more than 80 offices worldwide|
|Mr. Talal Abu-Ghazaleh: Chairman
Ms. Samar Al-Labbad: Deputy Chair
The Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Organization (TAGOrg), is an international holding company operating offices in the Middle East and North Africa, with 180 representative offices in Europe, Asia and North America.
The organisation is a leading provider of professional services having established a total of 14 member firms and societies since its inception, in addition to being an affiliate of the World Bank, the Register of Accountants and Auditors (Washington) and the UN Center for Transnational Corporations (UNCTC). TAGOrg is mostly noted for its role in supporting Arab innovators through promoting the concept and relevance of intellectual property rights (IPRs) in Arab countries bgfgfgb during the seventies, particularly with the formation of Abu-Ghazaleh Intellectual Property (AGIP) in 1972, and later the Arab Society for Intellectual Property (ASIP) in 1987.
- 1972 – TAGOrg founded as Talal Abu-Ghazaleh & Co. (TAGCO), in Kuwait by Talal Abu-Ghazaleh.
- 1974 - TAGCO enters joint venture with Price Waterhouse, with the joint firm known as Price Waterhouse Abu-Ghazaleh.
- 1975 - TAGCO publishes first English-Arabic Dictionary for Accounting.
- 1979 - Joint venture with Price Waterhouse is terminated.
- 1983 - The Arab Society for Certified Accountants (ASCA) is formed in London, England.
- 1985 - Talal Abu-Ghazaleh is awarded the prestigious French Chevalier de la Légion d'honneur award at the Elysee Palace in Paris, France, and the First Arab International Accountancy conference is convened in Tunisia.
- 1987 - The Arab Society for the Protection of Industrial Property (ASPIP) is formed, later to be known as the Arab Society for Intellectual Property (ASIP).
- 1989 - The Arab Management Society is formed, later to be known as the Arab Knowledge and Management Society (AKMS).
- 1997- The Arab Licensing and Technology Transfer Society (ALTTS) is formed.
- 2001- TAGOrg agrees with WTO to launch Arabic WTO website and agreement signed between TAGOrg and CIE–University of Cambridge.
- 2004 - AGIP releases Intellectual Property Dictionary and AGIP News Agency launched, and ACPA certificate accredited by the University of Cambridge.
- 2005- APCO Worldwide forms strategic partnership with TAG-Org.
- 2006 - Talal Abu-Ghazaleh College of Business (TAGCB) is launched as part of the German – Jordanian University
- 2013 TAGOrg enters into cooperation agreement with Russell Bedford International 
Over the course of its existence, TAGOrg has managed to develop numerous ties and affiliations with major international organizations, and in some cases, act as a promoter of their cause to Arab countries. The most notable of these affiliations include:
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
- World Trade Organization (WTO)
- United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
- International Auditing Practice Committee (IAPC)
- International Accounting Standards Committee (IASC)
- International Federation of Accountants (IFAC)
- International Standards of Accounting and Reporting (ISAR])
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- Licensing Executives Society International (LESI)
- Scape Abu Dhabi
- "Abu-Ghazaleh International and Russell Bedford International Form New Cooperation Agreement". Middle East Economic Digest. 18 February 2013.
- TAGO Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Org (TAGO)
- International Chamber of Commerce Mr Talal Abu Ghazaleh Speech on behalf of the International Chamber of Commerce
- United Nations Information And Communication Technology Task Force Membership
- Mr. Talal in the Global Compact Leaders Summit
- Talal Abu-Ghazaleh International - Jordan First
- World Summit.
- Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Organization (TAGOrg)