|WikiProject Aviation||(Rated Stub-class)|
< Original post copied from User Talk:Satori Son >
The term $100 Hamburger is copyrighted and belongs exclusively to me. I have a right to say so. My saying so is merely to gove credit where it is due and to properly identify the terms origin and points of use. To properly define the term I must be given credit for its creation as must my book and website. If you will allow me to stretch a bit is like giving Darwin credit for his work on the evolutionary theory by giving him credit for the thought and his work "The Origin of the Species". The term $100 Hamburger was first used by me on my website and in my book. Wikipedia readers have a right to know that. You and I have an obligation to tell them. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Jpurner (talk • contribs) 21:00, 26 May 2011 (UTC)
- First of all, your discussion of "rights" and "obligations" is misplaced. Perhaps you are confusing this project with a government agency, but the English Wikipedia is a private, non-profit organization run primarily by volunteers. Thus, those concepts are not particularly relevant, if at all.
- Second, if you can provide me with a reliable source that associates the term $100 Hamburger with your name, I will be more than happy to place that information in the article. I did conduct some research earlier and was unable to find such confirmation, but hopefully you know of relevant info that I failed to locate. Thanks. — Satori Son 13:43, 27 May 2011 (UTC)
- I see now that you have already placed the info back into the article. I will give you a short time to find a reliable source, but if you cannot, that unverified info will be removed again. And I will tell you one more time to read our Wikipedia:Conflict of interest guidelines. — Satori Son 13:54, 27 May 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on $100 hamburger. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110217035257/http://royalaeroclubwa.com.au/club-flying/commemorative-flights to http://www.royalaeroclubwa.com.au/club-flying/commemorative-flights
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.