|WikiProject Anime and manga||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
This section is getting a little big dattebayo. My guess is with popularity attracted by the new anime, it might get expanded even more, so would a List of characters from 07 Ghost or something along those lines be warranted? Whatever anime character lists tend to look like... Tyciol (talk) 04:18, 16 April 2009 (UTC)
- Before any splitting occurs, the character section should be trimmed - the summaries on the main characters are way too long. If it's still long after that, I'd say it's ok to split it. --Eruhildo (talk) 02:58, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
- How about adding a List of 07 Ghost episodes page too? --184.108.40.206 (talk) 08:27, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
- List of 07 Ghost episodes should not be made until the series has finished airing. Agree with Eruhildo that character section needs to be trimmed. Birthdays and trivia is not needed in character sections. Also, references are not needed in the plot and character section unless it is controversial. Extremepro (talk) 13:00, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
I changed the character section a bit so that it would be easier for people to navigate it a little more easier without changing any of the character info someone wrote. Tami4875 (talk) 07:54, 19 July 2009 (UTC) this is awsome ₩₩₩♥♥♣♣♠♠♦♦♦⟨⟩
I'm surprised that no one has added a small character bio for Katsuragi (I think he's the director of security of the Black Hawks). I have no clue why... but most people are confusing him with Bishop Bastien. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 08:57, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
the setting section is bad
chapter 26 talks about how the alliance are the 7 districts, other lands (antwort) exist separate from the alliance (that formed to "concur" (unconfirmed but alluded to at least twice)), as well as that the (former) land of Riggs is not on this map.
p.s. can I get a conformation of up coming episodes.
—Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 06:38, 21 April 2009 (UTC)
anyone who speaks Chinese
This English version is really great, if you've ever seen the Chinese version. So I'm asking if someone else could speak Chinese well to translate it. Thanks! —Preceding unsigned comment added by Itaieps (talk • contribs) 13:17, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
Image added to Gallery
I have not read this manga, so I don't know where to put this image. It's really good though, so I thought I'd put it here for someone else to dea with - thanks. File:07-ghost-sshot-4-4.jpg 22.214.171.124 (talk) 16:45, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
Begleiter, Klein, Frau and Kreuz are German words with the mentioned meaning. An other German word is Sklave, translated as slave. --126.96.36.199 (talk) 23:02, 21 June 2009 (UTC) [user:Do_ut_des] 'verloren' is a Dutch word which means 'lost' or 'missing'. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 13:21, 10 June 2010 (UTC)
During several automated bot runs the following external link was found to be unavailable. Please check if the link is in fact down and fix or remove it in that case!
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 6 external links on 07-Ghost. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://community.livejournal.com/07ghost/7143.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/press-release/2008-05-04/go-comi-to-publish-07-ghost
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-01-28/07-ghost-anime-promo-video-theme-songs-posted-online
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-12-11/japanese-comic-ranking-november-26-december-2
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.mania.com/07ghost-vol-01_article_111042.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090301153931/http://www.mania.com/07ghost-vol-01_article_111042.html to http://www.mania.com/07ghost-vol-01_article_111042.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.