Talk:1912 Giro d'Italia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|1912 Giro d'Italia has been listed as a Sports and recreation good article under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do, and if it no longer meets these criteria, it can be reassessed.
Review: August 15, 2016.
|WikiProject Cycling||(Rated GA-class)|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:1912 Giro d'Italia/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- It is reasonably well written.
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- It is broad in its coverage.
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias:
- It is stable.
- No edit wars, etc.:
- It is illustrated by images and other media, where possible and appropriate.
- "In response to the..." - in response to what?
- "...how the new points system operated"
- In the last sentence of this paragraph, change the tense into Conditional "would they know", also stage instead of state
- No need to repeat ref #7 three times over, the one at the end is enough.
- I prefer to cite after each sentence for better recall when looking at the article after a long hiatus. Disc Wheel (T + C) 05:15, 11 August 2016 (UTC)
- And the end of the first paragraph: "...Carlo Galetti finishing third, ..."
- Second paragraph: "By the time" - it is unclear what time is meant.
- Fourth paragraph: "...start of the sixth stage at 6:40 local time".
- Note 1 should cite a source, right now, I cannot see where you take the information from which stages contained mountains. This should not be OR.
- I took it from the Bike Race info source that mentions each mountain if there was one, I cited it in the table title instead. Disc Wheel (T + C) 05:15, 11 August 2016 (UTC)