Talk:2x2 (TV channel)
|This redirect is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
The shows like South Park, Squidbillies, etc. shown on the channel 2×2 — are they shown with Russian translation or with original English audio with Russian subtitles or straight up unmodified? Or how exactly? Thx! --KpoT (talk) 13:17, 24 September 2008 (UTC)
- They are aired with complete Russian translation. SkyBonTalk\Contributions 19:20, 24 September 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks for teh quick response!
- Wow!... That sucks! To watch South Park or Squidbillies or Aqua Teen Hunger Force in Russian translation?! It's a comedy in itself!
- I myself am Russian and whenever I watch Hollywood movies translated into Russian - I cringe! --KpoT (talk) 13:48, 25 September 2008 (UTC)
- Removed some propaganda bullshit about "free media supressed by totalitarian censorship". Added the real official quote about Happy Tree Friends, the only actually banned 2x2 cartoon, and criticism from Pentecostalists.Garret Beaumain (talk) 22:34, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
Sorry for bad english. In Russian Wiki this article has already renamed to 2x2. The main reason - channel was registred as ООО "Телерадиокомпания 2x2" (Teleradiocompany 2x2 Ltd.), so, to my mind, you should do the same. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 19:36, 19 September 2010 (UTC)
During several automated bot runs the following external link was found to be unavailable. Please check if the link is in fact down and fix or remove it in that case!
Poorly written article
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on 2×2 (TV channel). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20101130215241/http://www.lyngsat-address.com/tt/Telekanal-2-2-Moscow.html to http://www.lyngsat-address.com/tt/Telekanal-2-2-Moscow.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.