Talk:2011–12 NBA season
|WikiProject National Basketball Association||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
Page missing basic information
Coaching change section: possible vandalism
Someone put a section in all caps on the article page. I believe that could potentially constitute vandalism, though I'm not sure. Could someone take a look at that and revert if necessary?
Could someone start a Transactions section on the article to reflect the most recent moves?
Thanks guys, for the help. A comment by a person who has been editing Wikipedia since October 28, 2010. (talk) 21:30, 1 July 2011 (UTC)
In the standings' templates, the asterisks do not have to be any longer, because in the case of SAS, OKC, CHI, BOS and MIA, they are the division leaders but also the winners, and this is already clarified with the use of y-. The use of the asterisks is redundant in all cases but in the Lakers' one. --1969 (talk) 17:37, 19 April 2012 (UTC)
Team Statistic Leaders
There is a section for statistics and I do not see why there shouldn't be a table for the overall best statistics by team. If you don't like it, say why not and take it off. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Donuts42 (talk • contribs) 10:55, 5 May 2012 (UTC)
Error in Wikipedia Display?
Why are the Eastern Conference Standings listed three times in the first column of the "Standings" section?
I went to edit it to fix, but am not seeing any error in the wikicode. Can someone who knows more figure this out?
EDIT -- Actually they are listed four times. Once in the "By conference" section where they should be (although with too narrow column width compared to the Western) and then repeated three times in the "By division" section where they should not be at all and instead should be the three divisions of the Eastern Conference.
- The templates were incorrect and I have fixed them now. You can go to Portal:National Basketball Association and then to templates to view and edit NBA related templates if you ever see another mistake.
- ZincHead (talk) 03:53, 8 April 2017 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 21 external links on 2011–12 NBA season. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120316091913/http://www.nba.com/2012/news/03/15/blazers-mcmillan-fired.ap/index.html to http://www.nba.com/2012/news/03/15/blazers-mcmillan-fired.ap/index.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7306655/orlando-magic-okc-thunder-la-clippers-golden-state-warriors-added-christmas
- Corrected formatting/usage for https://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/26/sports/basketball/nba-schedule-is-moot-as-arena-dates-are-given-up.html?_r=1&ref=sports
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.suntimes.com/sports/basketball/bulls/9102076-579/nbas-66-game-schedule-is-definitely-hectic.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for https://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/13/sports/basketball/nbas-bulls-survive-five-games-in-six-nights.html?pagewanted=all
- Corrected formatting/usage for https://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/07/sports/basketball/nba-schedule-a-cram-course-for-teams.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.foxsports.com.au/other-sports/basketball/boston-celtics-coach-doc-rivers-la-clippers-star-blake-griffin-discuss-impact-of-shortened-nba-season/story-e6frf3f3-1226341578871
- Corrected formatting/usage for https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/tim-duncan-missed-sunday-night-spurs-game-because-081218158.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/story/2012-05-14/NBA-playoff-trauma-with-Derrick-Rose-Chris-Bosh-injuries/54964494/1
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2012-05-09/baron-davis-dwight-howard-derrick-rose-injury-david-stern-nba-playoffs-injuries
- Corrected formatting/usage for https://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/10/sports/basketball/nba-basketball-roundup.html?_r=1&ref=basketball&pagewanted=all
- Corrected formatting/usage for https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ys-nba_dan_gilbert_email_lakers_hornets_trade_120811
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.nba.com/2011/news/12/09/trade-criticism.ap/index.html?ls=iref%3Anbahpt2
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=320112009
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120517101149/http://www.nba.com/2012/news/05/15/rookie-of-the-year-release/index.html to http://www.nba.com/2012/news/05/15/rookie-of-the-year-release/index.html
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/67Z2qAvnZ?url=http://www.nba.com/2012/news/05/10/sixth-man-release/index.html to http://www.nba.com/2012/news/05/10/sixth-man-release/index.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120519070545/http://www.nba.com/2012/news/05/16/executive-of-the-year/index.html to http://www.nba.com/2012/news/05/16/executive-of-the-year/index.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120508001051/http://www.nba.com/2012/news/05/03/sportsmanship-award/index.html to http://www.nba.com/2012/news/05/03/sportsmanship-award/index.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.nba.com/2012/news/02/13/players-of-the-week/index.html?ls=iref%3Anbahpt2
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.nba.com/2012/news/02/20/lebron-james-kevin-durant-players-of-week/index.html?ls=iref%3Anbahpt2
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.nba.com/2012/news/03/05/derrick-rose-ty-lawson-players-of-the-week/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.