Talk:51st Highland Volunteers
Image copyright problem with Image:Scotbadge tn.png
The image Image:Scotbadge tn.png is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.
1999 onwards information not accurate
The companies were not made up as listed from 1999-2006, this list is correct from 2006 on.
HQ COY - Perth A (Black Watch): Dundee/Kirkcaldy B (Highlanders): Aberdeen/Peterhead/Keith/Lerwick C (Highlanders): Inverness/Stornoway/Wick/Kirkwall D (Argylls): Dumbarton/Dunoon E (Argylls): Stirling/Cumbernauld
During several automated bot runs the following external link was found to be unavailable. Please check if the link is in fact down and fix or remove it in that case!
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on 51st Highland Volunteers. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.regiments.org/regiments/uk/volmil-scotland/vinf/67Highld.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060623064649/http://www.regiments.org/tradition/tartans/govermt.htm to http://www.regiments.org/tradition/tartans/govermt.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.