Talk:Administrative divisions of Moldova
|WikiProject Moldova||(Rated Start-class, Top-importance)|
Name of district?
What is the name of the district that surrounds the city of Chisinau? It isn't labeled on the map, and the numbered guide is somewhat confusing. Also, where is the district of Dubasari located? Because on the map, the city of Dubasari falls within the district of Transnistria (when it is supposed to be within the district of Dubasari)??? Thank you. --Rarelibra
i think is the territory of the municipality of Chisinau (as it's the territory around balti, tighina and tiraspol). I corrected the map in the Transnistria region. Anonimu 19:17, 20 February 2006 (UTC)
- The territory around the city of Chisinau, including some suburbs, like Cricova, Ciorescu, Vatra, Vadul lui Vodǎ, etc. is part of the Municipality of Chişinău, this is not a special administrative unit. --serhio talk 22:26, 31 May 2008 (UTC)
- When there were counties, there was the Municipality of Chişinău (coincides with the today one) and a different from it county of Chişinău (roughtly, Criuleni, Anenii Noi, Ialoveni and Străşeni). That was indeed not on the map. Also, from legal POV then Transnistria was called Dubăsari country. Legally, the name Transnistria was only introduced after the return to the raions, when Transnistria was not returned into 5 raions and 1 city, but made itself a separate unit, which only after that further subdivides intro 5 raions and 1 city. Dc76\talk 04:47, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
Xasha, the templates are innocent. There are 1600+ localities in Moldova. Only by having the templates in one place it is possible to make order in all the existing pages and create in a consistant manner articles. Come on, in a month or so, we can finish this, and I will remove everything and make it really nice. Rather than reverting me, please do help in rutine details, like making those templates (it's really, really painful, to copy the names, to check 2-3 times that the names are correct, to link villages to their communes, to order everything alphabetically, to wikify, etc etc). It takes minimum 2-3 hours per template. When I devote 60 hours for this, you only find it useful to spend 1 min and revert the only thing that helps me keep a clear mind in systematizing so many details? Are you doing this on purpose? Please, be respectful of someone else's work. Dc76\talk 18:14, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
- Article space is not for maintenance tasks. You have Wikiproject Moldova (linked above) and your userspace to do such things. Also, I don't really understand the listing of individual villages in those template with soft redirects to the commune. We don't have nowadays article for every town in Moldova (and a lot of the ones we have say just X is a town in Moldova), and you create lots of useless redlinks to communes article that don't have a minimal chance to get created in the next 2 years. And if you plan to create all those templates manually, I can only be sorry for you. We are in the era of computers. I needed less than half a day to standardise the raions, about 2/5 of the time spent just looking for info on the web. Xasha (talk) 19:33, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
Illythr, sorry I was partially wrong. It is village Stălineşti, commune Corestăuţi, Ocniţa district, population 0. And it is Microsoft Excel, not Microsoft Word file. Dc76\talk 15:51, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
Creating articles of communes and verifying the table
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Administrative divisions of Moldova. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081009093756/http://www.mapl.gov.md:80/regionmap.php?l=en to http://www.mapl.gov.md/regionmap.php?l=en&idc=60
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070321190053/http://www.mapl.gov.md:80/destricts/ to http://www.mapl.gov.md/destricts/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070926172849/http://www.parlament.md/download/laws/ro/37-XV-14.02.2003.doc to http://www.parlament.md/download/laws/ro/37-XV-14.02.2003.doc
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070926172948/http://www.parlament.md/download/laws/ro/124-XV-18.03.2003.doc to http://www.parlament.md/download/laws/ro/124-XV-18.03.2003.doc
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.