Talk:Almirante Brown-class destroyer
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Frigate or Destroyer
MEKO refers to this size ship as a frigate or corvette but the Argentine Navy calls it a destroyer. Probably should still call it a destroyer since it the most common title for this class, but I have noticed it causing this class to be listed twice in articles. --MarsRover 16:21, 24 June 2006 (UTC)
- Thumbing through the Naval Institute Guide to Combat Fleets for 2005-2006, the author lists the Almirante Brown as simply an MEKO 360 H2-class, and references it as a frigate. I would think the Naval Institute would be spot on for this kind of thing. I think that the article should be changed to reflect the ship's proper size. --Laserbeamcrossfire 06:46, 12 July 2006 (UTC)
- Sounds good to me. If anybody has a better source we can change it back. --MarsRover 02:37, 15 July 2006 (UTC)
References and citations
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Almirante Brown-class destroyer. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6DQsjR71V?url=http://en.mercopress.com/2012/11/22/argentine-navy-short-on-spares-and-resources-for-training-and-maintenance to http://en.mercopress.com/2012/11/22/argentine-navy-short-on-spares-and-resources-for-training-and-maintenance
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.