|WikiProject Switzerland||(Rated B-class, Mid-importance)|
Reads- 'Do not use articles from Wikipedia as sources. Also, do not use websites that mirror Wikipedia content or publications that rely on material from Wikipedia as sources. Content from a Wikipedia article is not considered reliable unless it is backed up by citing reliable sources. Confirm that these sources support the content, then use them directly.'...William 11:27, 15 March 2014 (UTC)
- This wasn't actually what was being done. You might want to comment on the article's talk page if you find an issue with the content others added, you removed and I reverted you. -- 签名 sig at 18:58, 15 March 2014 (UTC)
- (Comments moved from my user talk) -- 签名 sig at 17:48, 19 March 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Altstätten. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160105172441/http://www.bfs.admin.ch/bfs/portal/en/index/regionen/02/key.html to http://www.bfs.admin.ch/bfs/portal/en/index/regionen/02/key.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20091003122151/http://www.statistik.sg.ch/home/portraet/Regionen-Gemeinden/reggem-quer.html to http://www.statistik.sg.ch/home/portraet/Regionen-Gemeinden/reggem-quer.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110707003729/http://www.statistik.sg.ch/home/themen/b03/BZ/TabellenBZ08.html to http://www.statistik.sg.ch/home/themen/b03/BZ/TabellenBZ08.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090722130804/http://www.statistik.sg.ch/home/themen/b03/erwerb.html to http://www.statistik.sg.ch/home/themen/b03/erwerb.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.