Talk:Alveolar ejective fricative
|WikiProject Linguistics / Phonetics||(Rated Stub-class, Mid-importance)|
- Prose Quality
- Well-written Prose is minimal
- Structure: Yes, similar to other articles in this area
- Understandable: Yes
- Verifiability: No sources
- Coverage of Topic: covers bare minimum, could stand to be improved
- Neutral Point of View: Yes
- Supporting Material: Infobox and table are appropriate and add to the comprehension of information.
Overall rating: Stub
I gave this article a stub rating because it is little more than a dictionary definition of what the phone is, particularly because the examples are not cited and some languages which are reported to have this phone don't have examples even. I suggest looking at Alveolar approximant to see how the article can be expanded. Further, sources should be added as this article has no sources, even the list of examples has no references.