|WikiProject National Football League||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
Documenting the Amsterdam Admirals
I'm looking into expanding the information on the Amsterdam Admirals.
* Complete season by season info complete with stats.
* Get seasonal records, personal records and all time team records as well as league records documented.
* Implement images on all Amsterdam Admirals related pages as well as players using non copyrighted material or approved material.
* Albert needs a home!!! Whats our mascot without it's own Wiki page!
- Profiles are started but both need expanding. Z Doc 22:43, 3 April 2007 (UTC)
* Get complete list of all players (both current and historic) that made it past camp.
- Offline effort since Wiki doesn't allow empty shells. Z Doc 22:43, 3 April 2007 (UTC)
* Create articles for all those players, including their stats and their full history to date (from birth to current occupation).
- Work in progress also see Category:Amsterdam Admirals players Z Doc 22:43, 3 April 2007 (UTC)
- If you create a new player page please use Glenn Pakulak or Corey Bramlet as template (untill I can figure out on how to exactly create a template, still needs stat implementation of some kind... O.o Z Doc 22:43, 3 April 2007 (UTC)
* Create a current depth chart template for the Admirals similar to the one used in the soccer template see [] for example. Their is most likely a American Football template out there for such purposes allready but I havent found it yet. Is the term template correct at all?
* Make it so that people can look up complete teams by year but also all players ever see Category:Amsterdam Admirals players
* Staff section including all coaches and FO staff such as General Managers (also for NFL Europa) page.
- Coaching staff completed for 2006 and 2007 --Numbers47 17:14, 7 April 2007 (UTC)
Let's fully document the Amsterdam Admirals!
Any ideas/suggestions? Let's hear em!
BTW: the NFL Europe Facts Books are a great resource to get started with, sadly I only own one edition (and can't find it).
BTW2: If you are a fan of the Amsterdam Admirals then keep in mind that this is an enclopedia, i.e. no opinions (cept on talk pages like this) and no biased info. Link sources where possible.
Slight Correction - in 1995 season Admirals used the De Meer stadium (stadium used by Ajax at the time for domestic fixtures) - though the World Bowl was played at the Olympic Stadium. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 21:13, 5 December 2007 (UTC)
Z Doc 22:25, 29 March 2007 (UTC)
Does anyone else see the irony in the statement that "the Admirals were formed in 1995 as part of the NFL's plan to restart the World League of American Football, to be based entirely in Europe"? - Tbsdy lives (talk) 05:14, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
The article has the following:
- In all three World Bowl berths the Admirals lost their starting quarterback prior to going to the World Bowl, leaving the big job for the backup quarterback.