Talk:Archie Marries Veronica/Archie Marries Betty
|WikiProject Comics / United States||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
Where we stand...
While I can see the reason for the move from Archie Marries Veronica to Archie Marries Veronica/Archie Marries Betty, that's about the only reasonable change that has been made.
- Ideally, sticking with the cover of the initial of the story arc is preferable until a collected edition has been released.
- There needs to be more to an article than just plot summary/regurgitation.
- It is not reasonable to split off the individual issues of the arc into separate article. Especially if this is an excuse to expand the plot summary or circumvent not having a cover gallery here.
- Given the media play this stunt has gotten, there should be something of that coverage as well as critical commentary and reaction that can be used to flesh out this article.
- The issue articles have been redirected here. The content of those has also been moved here in toto. These are going to need to be copy-edited down.
Dont you people get it ,this storyarc is based on archies daydreaming which takes place in his final school years,SInce this storyarc tells about archie marrying either betty or veronica i changed its name to Archie marries....,I even put the proposal as its secondary name because it might be the original name during its process development Rename the tile to archie marries.... —Preceding unsigned comment added by Barirss12321343 (talk • contribs) 12:42, 4 November 2009 (UTC)
Look i finally found the official tile of the storyline its called Archie gets married dont believe me go to archie blog and see archie 606 its epilogue showing its true name archie gets married and iam repeating two sections okay? still this wiki page is poor —Preceding unsigned comment added by Barirss12321343 (talk • contribs) 13:22, 20 November 2009 (UTC)
- Lets see...
- "Discuss" means to talk about it be for forcing the change. Though this seems to have been a recurring issue for the past 3 weeks.
- Blogs are generally not considered reliable sources.
- Using a yet to be published comic as a source is not a good idea. It's a form of "crystal balling".
- To be honest, since there is no deadline, we can wait for the publisher to print a TPB of the 7 issues to see what they call the whole thing.
- - J Greb (talk) 23:00, 20 November 2009 (UTC)