|WikiProject Computer Security / Computing||(Rated C-class, Top-importance)|
|WikiProject Computing||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
To move the article from C-class to B-class I would consider the follow at a minimum:
- incorporate as many of the "see also" items into the article as would be logical; don't just shove them in anywhere.
- consider adding other sections about Attacks including famous attacks, how to prevent attacks, the business market that grew into existence because of attacks, etc.
- consider including more sources or increase inline references to some of the currently unsourced comments and paragraphs.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Attack (computing). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110726055304/http://fismapedia.org/index.php?title=Term:Attack to http://fismapedia.org/index.php?title=Term:Attack
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.