Talk:Aviation Week & Space Technology
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
It really is often known as 'Aviation Leak and Space Mythology'.
I'm rvving your rvv.
Sukiari 00:03, 17 February 2007 (UTC)
- We don't doubt that it's got nicknames like that (the "Space Mythology" part isn't common, but "AvLeak" is extremely common slang in the industry...). You're putting it in the wrong place. See the middle of the second paragraph.
- It's important not to unbalance an article by putting less-important info right at the beginning. The nicknames are less-important. Georgewilliamherbert 01:24, 17 February 2007 (UTC)
- This name is bogus. It's not very common (certainly far less common than "AvLeak") and it only generates 17 Google hits, some of which merely point back to here. 126.96.36.199 14:24, 1 May 2007 (UTC)
It would help is there was some idea of when publication started. I can remember seeing mentions of it in 1977. Was it once just "Aviation Week"? Some of the slangy renaming may never have popped up on the internet for Google to see. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 15:44, 27 April 2010 (UTC)
I've been reading it since 1958 and have been a subscriber almost forever. AvLeak is the common nickname, but Aviation Week and Space Mythology has been around for many decades.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Aviation Week & Space Technology. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141101061641/http://www.lockheedmartin.co.uk/us/news/features/2013/sr-72.html to http://www.lockheedmartin.co.uk/us/news/features/2013/sr-72.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.