Talk:Bali Road Map
|WikiProject Environment / Climate change||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject International relations||(Rated Start-class)|
This page is really quite bad, but I don't have time right now to correct all the factual inaccuracies, let alone place the text in its proper context. My suggestion would be to refer to the UNFCCC website for more information on the Bali Road Map and the subsequent negotiations: http://unfccc.int/meetings/items/4381.php and http://unfccc.int/kyoto_protocol/items/4577.php. There you'll also see that the Bali Road Map and the Bali Action Plan are not the same thing.
And concerning the comment below on how the Bali conference contributed to climate change: this page is supposed to be about the Bali Road Map, not about the conference at which it was agreed. If at all considered relevant that issue should be discussed at 2007 United Nations Climate Change Conference.
Ok, what's with global climate change conferences having a section on how they contributed to climate change? Obviously they do--pretty much any mass human activity nowadays does. I don't see how the comments on the page are sufficiently notable and NPOV to keep up, but please do respond here in the next couple of days. Thanks!--18.104.22.168 (talk) 00:56, 14 February 2008 (UTC)
- I have deleted it as it is duplicated at 2007 United Nations Climate Change Conference Vernon White . . . Talk 14:20, 14 February 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Bali Road Map. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081116050330/http://unfccc.int/essential_background/convention/background/items/1349.php?minus=j to http://unfccc.int/essential_background/convention/background/items/1349.php?minus=j
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071216095308/http://www.un.org:80/climatechange/blog/newsroom.shtml to http://www.un.org/climatechange/blog/newsroom.shtml
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.