Talk:Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani – Dubai Campus
|WikiProject Universities||(Rated B-class)|
|WikiProject United Arab Emirates / Dubai||(Rated B-class, Mid-importance)|
Image copyright problem with File:BITS Pilani-Logo.svg
The image File:BITS Pilani-Logo.svg is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.
Hi to all watchers of this page. I am proposing a rewrite of this article so that it meets wikipedia's quality standards. Discussion and help are welcome. You can respond to this message on this talk page or can inform me at my talk page.
No Vandalism Please!
To the guy who is vandalizing: Please don't do it. This is not the place to protest. Yes, I know, the institute was not what you expected, but Wikipedia is not the place to say your mind. If you really want to alert students, post it on BITS360. By vandalizing, you are wasting the precious time of both yourself and that of the editors Pratik.mallya (talk) 19:52, 1 March 2011 (UTC)
File:Bits dubai perspective.jpg Nominated for Deletion
|An image used in this article, File:Bits dubai perspective.jpg, has been nominated for deletion at Wikimedia Commons for the following reason: Deletion requests June 2011
|A discussion will now take place over on Commons about whether to remove the file. If you feel the deletion can be contested then please do so (commons:COM:SPEEDY has further information). Otherwise consider finding a replacement image before deletion occurs.|
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani – Dubai Campus. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120104225646/http://bits-dubai.ac.ae:80/ to http://www.bits-dubai.ac.ae/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090201143438/http://biosaline.org:80/Default.aspx?pid=193 to http://www.biosaline.org/Default.aspx?pid=193
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090228204200/http://www.bits360.com:80/v2/ to http://www.bits360.com/v2/#/191/,
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090623181836/http://www.bits360.com:80/forum/dubai-f47.html to http://www.bits360.com/forum/dubai-f47.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.