|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the BitTorrent (company) article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
This page sounds highly POV and reads like an advertisement as well.
Surprisingly, there is no form of mention of its "cozy" relations with the heavyhanded media industry, like RIAA/MPAA, wich brings privacy concerns... Nothing about its recent purchase of uTorrent, or the fact their web platform has many hiccups, among wich the very few upload slots for any given torrent, the fact many/most are DRMed with MS-DRM and many more... Omega Said 23:47, 18 June 2007 (UTC)
This article is in no way NPOV. The fact that they are working with the RIAA and other companies to end piracy should be mentioned. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 05:38, 16 November 2009 (UTC)
- BitTorrent Bets on New CEO, New Business Models
- BitTorrent to Open Video Store
- Warner Bros. to sell films via BitTorrent
- SF Weekly BitTorrent, Comcast, EFF Antipathetic To FCC Regulation of P2P Traffic
- Netgear and D-Link to Team up with BitTorrent
Criticism? Controversy? Issues?
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on BitTorrent (company). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20091212202021/http://www.utorrent.com:80/faq/misc to http://www.utorrent.com/faq/misc#faq14
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.