|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the BitTorrent (company) article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
This page sounds highly POV and reads like an advertisement as well.
Surprisingly, there is no form of mention of its "cozy" relations with the heavyhanded media industry, like RIAA/MPAA, wich brings privacy concerns... Nothing about its recent purchase of uTorrent, or the fact their web platform has many hiccups, among wich the very few upload slots for any given torrent, the fact many/most are DRMed with MS-DRM and many more... Omega Said 23:47, 18 June 2007 (UTC)
This article is in no way NPOV. The fact that they are working with the RIAA and other companies to end piracy should be mentioned. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 05:38, 16 November 2009 (UTC)
- BitTorrent Bets on New CEO, New Business Models
- BitTorrent to Open Video Store
- Warner Bros. to sell films via BitTorrent
- SF Weekly BitTorrent, Comcast, EFF Antipathetic To FCC Regulation of P2P Traffic
- Netgear and D-Link to Team up with BitTorrent