|WikiProject Pennsylvania||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
||It is requested that a photograph be included in this article to improve its quality. Please replace this template with a more specific media request template where possible.
Wikipedians in Pennsylvania may be able to help!
The Free Image Search Tool may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
The following is unsourced information:
- Brookhaven is essentially a dry community. There is one beer distributor, one state store and zero liquor licenses for restaurants
- Brookhaven is considered one of the most 'haunted' areas in Delaware County. Along Duttons Mill Road, from the Dutton Mansion to Edgemont Avenue, sightings of processions of Indians have been reported. Indians have been seen in the wooded property owned by Chester Water Authority. Many Indian artifacts have been found in Brookhaven by homeowners.
- There is one home on Dutton Mill Road, which will be kept private, that is rumored to hold a portion of Edward Teach's (Blackbeard) booty buried on its property. The current owner of that home refuses to dig on his property, citing superstition as his reasoning. He confirmed metal detector readings all over his property and also confirmed finding 'artifacts' but refuses to explore the matter further.
While this is interesting, we can't use it unless you provide a source. Also, none of this is really trivia, as trivia by its definition is "unimportant information" - it therefore shouldn't be in a trivia section but instead the information should be incorporated into the main article. - Tbsdy lives (talk) 11:09, 19 September 2008 (UTC)
Brookhaven is a dry community and there is only one beer distributor and one state liquor store. No bars or resturants that sell alcohol. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 00:14, 20 December 2008 (UTC)
Several pieces of information had to be removed from the retail section because they didn't have a citation. If any citations can be found for information in former versions of the page, please add them in because I could not find any. I've left in the information about Tom Jones because at the restaurant they have at least one article hanging on the wall, confirming the lawsuit. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 3DMFlyersFan (talk • contribs) 01:59, 24 February 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Brookhaven, Pennsylvania. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6YSasqtfX?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.census.gov%2Fprod%2Fwww%2Fdecennial.html to http://www.census.gov/prod/www/decennial.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130911234518/http://factfinder2.census.gov to http://factfinder2.census.gov
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6HQu4Spqa?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.census.gov%2Fpopest%2Fdata%2Fcities%2Ftotals%2F2012%2FSUB-EST2012.html to http://www.census.gov/popest/data/cities/totals/2012/SUB-EST2012.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070829183000/http://www.delawarecountypa.com:80/brookhaven.html to http://www.delawarecountypa.com/brookhaven.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.