|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Image copyright problem with File:Nehru and Gyatso 1959.jpg
The image File:Nehru and Gyatso 1959.jpg is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.
Inaccuracies of this artical
As a Buddhist I cam across this and saw the very first sentence "Buddhist socialism is a political ideology which advocates", something can not be a political ideology in a situation where there are no politics. Buddhism teaches how dualistic thinking is delusionary and being political is a dualistic (this against that, these people against those people) way of thinking. By being a Buddhist I am naturally socialist due to the fact socialism is the natural state at which we all start out on, capitalism and other systems are man made concepts and systems. So what we have here is someone wrote an article based off a biased standpoint that everything involved politics and a narrow minded view of how all socialism is the same (likely because they are not socialist them selves thus are inclined to think one sided as most people do), the world is not that simple, the truth of the matter, if one is Buddhist they tend to be socialist by nature, it's reality, over time as a Buddhist you begin to realize that all other systems are based off of delusion and greed, capitalism is by definitions the opposite of Buddhism as it is based off of greed almost entirely. So I encourage people to do a bit more research before reporting factually on something or leave it to those who are closer to the relevance of the article. Also to clarify a bit further, Socialism is an economic system not a political system, Communism is a political system, Democracy is a political system, Socialism is basically the opposite of Capitalism more or less, why so many people still get this wrong (mainly because they fail to point it out in school) when it isn't that hard to understand. Look at France, it is now a Socialist Democracy, America is a Capitalist Democracy, there is a reason why the words Socialist and Capitalist come first, it's because the economy is the economical vehicle (Taxi / Abduction Van) of a society and the government is the driver of the Taxi or Abduction Van in the case of a dictatorship.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Buddhist socialism. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100126045258/http://www.suanmokkh.org:80/ds/what_ds1.htm to http://www.suanmokkh.org/ds/what_ds1.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110727075947/http://hompy.buddhapia.com/homepy/iabtc/files/Vol06_06_Vladimir%20Tikhonov.pdf to http://hompy.buddhapia.com/homepy/iabtc/files/Vol06_06_Vladimir%20Tikhonov.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20041204042849/http://suanmokkh.org:80/ds/dhamsoc.htm to http://www.suanmokkh.org/ds/dhamsoc.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.