|WikiProject Home Living||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I want to know about the testing for the same item.
Regards, Udit Thareja Inspection Engineer TUV SUD South Asia India Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please merge relevant content, if any, from Loft beds per Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Loft beds. (If there is nothing to merge, just leave it as a redirect.) Thanks. —Quarl (talk) 2007-03-05 10:49Z
While all statements in this section are certainly correct, I wonder whether similarly comprehensive sections about the safety issues of furniture and other items of daily can be found in the respective articles. I believe not. This could be taken as a sign that all other articles carelessly jeopardize the readers' health or it could be an indication that the section in present article attributes far too much attention to safety. Personally, I find the latter more plausible. If others agree, I would be pleased to see the section shortened. --22.214.171.124 (talk) 15:33, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Bunk bed. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071025194428/http://www.askthebuilder.com/printer_280_Build_a_Loft_Bed_for_Any_Bedroom.shtml to http://www.askthebuilder.com/printer_280_Build_a_Loft_Bed_for_Any_Bedroom.shtml
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121108032942/http://www.wired.com/culture/lifestyle/news/2002/01/49805?intcid=inform_relatedContent to http://www.wired.com/culture/lifestyle/news/2002/01/49805?intcid=inform_relatedContent
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120606143542/http://www.dailyprincetonian.com/2001/12/14/4131/ to http://www.dailyprincetonian.com/2001/12/14/4131/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081006184053/http://www.opsi.gov.uk/si/si1987/Uksi_19871337_en_1.htm to http://www.opsi.gov.uk/si/si1987/Uksi_19871337_en_1.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.