|WikiProject Computer Security / Computing|
I work for Comodo, a member of the CA/Browser Forum. On April 2 I edited the initial article pretty heavily, and I plan to do further work on it. If you have comments or suggestions, I would appreciate it if you would leave them here or on my talk page. Thanks.Katharine908 (talk) 14:48, 2 April 2009 (UTC)
Request more info
>>It is a great step forward in establishing verified identity for websites considers MSDN in its blog >>post. Also, Microsoft's vision is that the backbone of an Internet identity system is composed of >>Extended Validation SSL Certificates intimately integrated with the users' browsing experience.
Perhaps other companys, organi[s|z]ations and individuals have an opinion as well on the relative importance of EV certs. To avoid trivializing EV, their opinions could be mentioned here. Would you like some examples? mailto:/email@example.com . Oh: 18.104.22.168 (talk) 01:03, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
Sound more like advert
- The CA/Browser Forum isn't selling anything. It's where the browser vendors and CAs discuss security. In practice, it's mostly a mailing list.. John Nagle (talk) 21:37, 7 October 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on CA/Browser Forum. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090308072947/http://www.cabforum.org//EV_Certificate_Guidelines.pdf to http://cabforum.org/EV_Certificate_Guidelines.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140714155147/http://electronicstaff.com/2013/ssl-certificate-authority-security-council-takes-root to http://electronicstaff.com/2013/ssl-certificate-authority-security-council-takes-root
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.