|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
To Prevent a Capsize and Precautions to Take in a Dingy or Small Yacht
I'm not sure that this section is particularly good information to be honest. It also seems very specific to small boats which is why I changed the title a little. HighlyErratic 19:15, 1 June 2008 (UTC)
Not really capsized
The photo of the Queen Elizabeth did not show her to be capsized. She is listing to starboard and is swamped, but not really capsized. Do we have a pic of a ship that really is capsized? Kd4ttc (talk) 03:03, 30 January 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Capsizing. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131203024047/http://offshore.ussailing.org/AssetFactory.aspx?vid=19214 to http://offshore.ussailing.org/AssetFactory.aspx?vid=19214
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131202221355/http://www.fusionboats.com/pdf/FusionRighting.pdf to http://www.fusionboats.com/pdf/FusionRighting.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131015001426/http://www.sailingcourse.com/keelboat/formula.htm to http://www.sailingcourse.com/keelboat/formula.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.