Talk:Casio 9850 series
CFX-9850GC plus memory
The GC version has 64kB of memory as opposed to the GB, but on a firends GC, I noticed he was unable to load anything from a software LIBRARY AND OTHER OBJECTS relating to this.
I believe this model is referred to as the fx-9850GB the c just stands for calculator or Casio hence its "orphan" status. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 01:22, 25 February 2009 (UTC)
- The only 9850 models to have a software library are the CFX-9850GB PLUS and CFX-9950GB PLUS. Wikicgc (talk) 15:18, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
- Shocking as it might seem, the C in CFX stands for Colour/Color. Victor b04 (talk) 15:00, 20 September 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Casio 9850 series. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140203145816/http://mame-rr.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/mame-rr/src/emu/cpu/hcd62121/hcd62121.c to http://mame-rr.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/mame-rr/src/emu/cpu/hcd62121/hcd62121.c
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.