From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

seems to me like it would make sense to merge the articles Barrel cuff and French cuff into this article, since all three articles are very short and Button cuff does not have its own article. The Collar (clothing) article is done this way. Convertible cuffs should be added. Blood pressure cuff belongs on the disambiguation page. Kullanari 03:51, 17 July 2007 (UTC)

How to wear French/Double cuffs[edit]

You cannot fold French cuffs round like a barrel cuff; the sleeve placket isn't designed for it and will kink, the cuff would sit at an odd angle, and you would be exposed for the fool that you are!

Brendan —Preceding unsigned comment added by (talk) 18:13, 25 May 2008 (UTC)

    That is correct. I cleaned up that section.

Brendan is apparently one of the nouveau riche from the 80's. The French Cuff is NEVER to be worn so it looks square and you can see the toggle back. You are suppossed to see ONLY one side of the link...similar to a barrel cuff! —Preceding unsigned comment added by (talk) 19:21, 12 November 2009 (UTC)