Came across this page when "random-surfing". Seems to me as if this is a vanity page, or at the very least EXTREMELY non-POV. A Google test turns up ~290 results, many of which are from the organization's own site. --Librarian Brent 04:49, 4 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: Have you checked it for copyvio? Seems like a worthy organization, but this is an ad/page rank boost. It's POV, but I suspect that's because it's a copy & paste. Not sufficiently outstanding from other community medical services. Geogre 15:36, 4 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Keep 1000 registered users among medical professionals worldwide is somewhat notable. I've removed the PoV. Wyss 00:31, 6 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Keep - With the POV change, this is an acceptable article. Shadowe
- Keep. --MPerel 17:00, Dec 6, 2004 (UTC)
- Keep. --[[User:GRider|GRider\talk]] 19:05, 6 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Keep. The Recycling Troll 20:17, 9 Dec 2004 (UTC)
end moved discssion
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Cure4Kids. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20050213011947/http://www.cure4kids.org/ums/home/public_area/c4k_user_stats/ to http://www.cure4kids.org/ums/home/public_area/c4k_user_stats/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.