Talk:Development Assistance Committee
|WikiProject International development|
Incomplete map of DAC member states
Slovakia is not marked on the map of DAC members
Fair use rationale for Image:Oecd-logo.gif
Image:Oecd-logo.gif is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images uploaded after 4 May, 2006, and lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been uploaded, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.BetacommandBot 04:55, 6 June 2007 (UTC)
Edit request from Mbaldock2001, 9 February 2011
Please change the following External Links entry due to a broken link Current text:
- OECD Statistics extracts. (Accessed 2009.) Select "Development" in the left-hand menu for aid statistics.
- OECD Statistics extracts. (Accessed Feb 2011.) Select "Development" in the left-hand menu for aid statistics.
- Done, thanks. I removed the access dates, which aren't normally included for external links, only references, though publication dates for external links may be helpful. Adrian J. Hunter(talk•contribs) 13:52, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
Negotiation of ODA Definition
I removed language in the Achievements and Statistics sections which made claims about the definition of the ODA having been negotiated by the DAC members. While I have no doubt that this is what happened, the reference cited  does not support this point. Until someone brings a reference that does support such a point, it seems best to me to use more precise language. Abu Casey (talk) 20:59, 9 April 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Development Assistance Committee. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080705201905/http://www.accrahlf.net/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/ACCRAEXT/0%2C%2CcontentMDK%3A21690872~menuPK%3A64861438~pagePK%3A64861884~piPK%3A64860737~theSitePK%3A4700791%2C00.html to http://www.accrahlf.net/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/ACCRAEXT/0%2C%2CcontentMDK%3A21690872~menuPK%3A64861438~pagePK%3A64861884~piPK%3A64860737~theSitePK%3A4700791%2C00.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
- The Story of Official Development Assistance, .