Talk:Dubrovnik Summer Festival
|WikiProject Croatia||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
- Per WP:OFFICIALNAMES - "Official names used only in other languages often have no relevance at all. English usage overrides usage in other languages". The festival's official name in English is "Dubrovnik Summer Festival" as evidenced by their website.
- "Dubrovnik Summer Festival" yields 59,500 hits in an English-language Google search; 759 hits in Google Books.
- "Dubrovnik Summer Games" yields 16,600 hits; Google Books gives a total of 5 hits
- "Dubrovacke ljetne igre" yields 59,600 hits in an English-language Google search but only 126 hits in Google Books.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Dubrovnik Summer Festival. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110528080720/http://www.dubrovnik-festival.hr:80/dubrovnik-summer-festival to http://www.dubrovnik-festival.hr/dubrovnik-summer-festival
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.