Talk:Education in the United States/GA1
This article has been reviewed as part of Wikipedia:WikiProject Good articles/Project quality task force in an effort to ensure all listed Good articles continue to meet the Good article criteria. In reviewing the article, I have found there are some issues that may need to be addressed, listed below. I will check back in seven days. If these issues are addressed, the article will remain listed as a Good article. Otherwise, it may be delisted (such a decision may be challenged through WP:GAR). If improved after it has been delisted, it may be nominated at WP:GAN. Feel free to drop a message on my talk page if you have any questions, and many thanks for all the hard work that has gone into this article thus far.
The main problem with this article is its lack of citations.
- Many sections are completely uncited. For example: Basic curricular structure, Advanced courses, Grading scale, Extracurricular activities, and many more. Many other sections are inadequately cited, such as Educating children with disabilities, Public and private schools, and College and university.
- There are at least eight dead links.
- There are 10 requests for citation, going back to November 2007.
- External links, such as in the second paragraph of Standardized testing should appear only in the External links section.
- There is a "weasel words" tag that remains unaddressed.
- The above discussion is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section.