- The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page. No further edits should be made to this discussion.
Closed: No rationale, no support. Xyl 54 (talk) 22:31, 20 May 2012 (UTC)
I confess I'm a bit hesitant on merges, because I tend to think individual ships deserve separate treatment. Pending more information on T-25's history, I don't object in this case, 'cause the page was mainly a creation to take OT material off the U-505 page to begin with. ;p TREKphiler any time you're ready, Uhura 13:33, 27 April 2011 (UTC)
- I wanted to point out there was some overlap with page information. I will let others more active in this topic decide what is best to do.--Traveler100 (talk) 14:40, 27 April 2011 (UTC)
- I disagree with the merger proposal. The better thing would be for this stub to be improved. Warships are notable, and individual ship articles are superior to redirects to class articles. Manxruler (talk) 20:33, 21 May 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose merge, warships are generally considered notable. T25 article is a viable stub. MKFI (talk) 13:04, 29 December 2011 (UTC)
I've closed this: There's no support for the proposal, but as there's no rationale given, it probably didn't even warrant discussing. Xyl 54 (talk) 22:28, 20 May 2012 (UTC)
- The discussion above is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page. No further edits should be made to this discussion.